In this new video, Paul Tripp gives counsel to those who have given into the temptation of pornography, wishing to defeat it.
More resources from our topics page:
- 4 Ways Sexual Sin Can Kill Your Marriage (Jaclyn Parrish)
- 9 Things You Should Know About Pornography and the Brain (Joe Carter)
- I Was a Pastor Hooked on Porn (Garrett Kell)
- How to Slay the Dragon of Pornography (Ed Welch)
- Porn Is Not Harmless. It’s Cruel. (Justin Holcomb)
Get your FREE 7-day devotional!
God’s people have always been strangers and sojourners in this world. Do you feel that way, too?
You’re not alone. Since the church’s beginnings, Christians have often felt ostracized. And the Bible offers great encouragement for how to live with hope.
If you’re feeling the weight of cultural exile today, our new 7-day devotional, Hope for Christians in a Hostile World, will encourage you.
If you sign up for this FREE resource, we’ll send you an email each day for a week with a daily devotional featuring Bible readings and reflections written by TGC staff and friends.