“How do we comfort someone grieving the death of a loved one who may not have been a Christian?”
Nancy Guthrie—Bible teacher and author—answers this difficult question in a seven-minute video.
- Death Is Not ‘Okay’ (Trillia Newbell)
- 5 Things You Should Never Say or Do at a Funeral (John Pond)
- How to Lead an Unbeliever’s Funeral (Jared Wilson)
- Losing a Child without Losing Faith (Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra)
- Can a Christian Commit Suicide? (Miguel Núñez)
- A Dying Man Taught Me How to Live (Ivan Mesa)