Faithfulness regardless of our circumstances. That’s what it means to be steadfast. But in a world where so much can undermine our faith or pull us off track, steadfastness is often a rare and elusive trait. The content from TGC’s 2021 women’s conference is a rich resource to help women grow in the grace of steadfastness.
Here’s where to find the content to use on your own or in a group.
Steadfast Bible Study
Steadfast: A Devotional Bible Study on the Book of James is an 8-week study by Courtney Doctor that can be used on its own or in conjunction with the TGCW21 conference materials on the same topic. James’s letter meets us in our suffering and sickness, our trials and temptations, our wealth and poverty, our ups and downs. He encourages believers not just to hear the Word, but to do it. He encourages us to persevere in truth in a world of lies, to see that God’s steadfast love is ultimately the source of our steadfast faith.
This eight-week study of James provides:
- Five days of study each week—observing, interpreting, and applying the text
- Devotional commentary with space to journal your thoughts
- Memory verse each week
- Small group discussion questions
- TGCW21 keynote teaching videos
TGCW21 Conference Materials
In addition to the TGCW21 keynote teaching videos, you can also purchase the additional conference materials to enhance your study. These materials can be used alone or in conjunction with the Steadfast study.
Your purchase includes the following video content:
- Steadfast Foundation: Our God of Perfect Gifts (James 1:1–18) with Mary Willson
- Steadfast Obedience: Not Hearers Only (James 1:19–2:13) with K. A. Ellis
- Steadfast Works: By Faith Alone (James 2:14–26) with Courtney Doctor
- Steadfast Speech: A Mighty Little Tongue (James 3:1–12) with Jackie Hill Perry
- Steadfast Wisdom: A Harvest of Righteousness (James 3:13–4:12) with Paige Brown
- Steadfast Hope: The Coming of the Lord! (James 4:13–5:12) with Nancy Guthrie
- Steadfast Prayer: Trusting Our Faithful God (James 5:13–20) with Julius Kim
Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Sessions: Finding Rest in a Restless World
- Rejoice in the Finished Work of Christ (Romans 5) with Kathleen Nielson
- Reflect the Continual Work of the Spirit (Romans 8) with Ligon Duncan
- Remember the Character of God (Romans 11:33–12:2) with Jen Wilkin
All 47 Breakout Sessions
- Ten Words to Live By: Revisiting the Heart of the Law—and of Love with Jen Wilkin
- Messy Beautiful Friendship: Learning to Love Others in a Christ-like Way with Christine Hoover
- Journeywomen Live: Mentoring Younger Women in the Faith
- Mothering in the Little Years: Principles to Practice in the Home with Jen Wilkin and Melissa Kruger
- Help Me Teach the Bible: Putting Together a Christ-Centered Bible Talk with Nancy Guthrie
- Forgiveness: the Hardest and Most Life-Changing Thing We Can Do with Vaneetha Rendall Risner
- Sexuality, Identity, and Loving our Neighbor
- Jesus, Women, and the Race Set Before Us with Trillia Newbell
- Steadfast Hope in an Anxious World
- Plus 38 more breakout sessions!