We just added a PDF of this recent book by D. A. Carson to his bibliography:
From the Resurrection to His Return: Living Faithfully in the Last Days. Fearn, Scotland: Christian Focus, 2010.
It’s a lightly edited sermon manuscript on 2 Timothy 3:1–4:8.
It’s not long—only 48 small pages with large print.
(2) Justin Taylor, “Imitate Me”
(3) TGC hosts PDFs of seven other books by D. A. Carson:
- Letters Along the Way: A Novel of the Christian Life (Crossway, 1993)
- Holy Sonnets of the Twentieth Century (Baker, 1994)
- For the Love of God: A Daily Companion for Discovering the Riches of God’s Word, Vol. 1. (Crossway, 1998)
- For the Love of God: A Daily Companion for Discovering the Riches of God’s Word, Vol. 2. (Crossway, 1999)
- The Difficult Doctrine of the Love of God (Crossway, 2000)
- Love in Hard Places (Crossway, 2002)
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor: The Life and Reflections of Tom Carson (Crossway, 2008)