“What do you wish you’d known when you started pastoral ministry?”
H. B. Charles Jr. (pastor at the Shiloh Metropolitan Baptist Church in Jacksonville, Florida), Bryan Chapell (senior pastor of Grace Presbyterian Church in Peoria, Illinois), and Ray Ortlund (senior pastor of Immanuel Church in Nashville, Tennessee) discuss this question in a new ten-minute roundtable (audio here).
- Thabiti Anyabwile on Preaching and Pastoral Ministry
- Pastoral Ministry Is About Souls, Not Stats (Jared Wilson)
- 20 Lessons in 20 Years of Pastoral Ministry (Brian Croft)
- Reflections from 40 Years in Pastoral Ministry (Interview with Kent Hughes)
- What I Wish I’d Known: Reflections on Nearly 40 Years of Pastoral Ministry (Sam Storms)
- Pastoral Ministry Is War (Paul Tripp)