No matter where you live, you know things are different. Our secular age poses new challenges. But also new opportunities. The old arguments don’t quite work liked they used to. But new apologists help us expose the Bible’s timeless, divinely inspired wisdom and saving grace.
Sam Chan is one of those apologists for the Christian faith. He was born in Hong Kong, raised in Australia, worked as a medical doctor in Sydney, and earned a Ph.D. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He is a public speaker for City Bible Forum in Sydney, Australia, and the author of Evangelism in a Skeptical World: How to Make the Unbelievable News about Jesus More Believable (Zondervan).
Recommended in this episode:
- Telling the Gospel Through Story by Christine Dillon
- Saving the Truth by Abdu Murray
- Transforming Worldviews by Paul Hiebert
- The Gospel in Human Context by Paul Hiebert
- Anthropological Reflections on Missiological Issues by Paul Hiebert