In this episode of Help Me Teach the Bible I talk to Marty Machowski, family life pastor at Covenant Fellowship Church in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania. Machowski is author of Old Story New, Long Story Short, The Gospel Story for Kids Children’s Ministry Curriculum, and The Ology: Ancient Truths, Ever New.
In this episode, Machowski works through each genre of the Bible, demonstrating how to put Christ at the center of a kids’ lesson. Calling children an unreached people group, Machowski encourages those who teach them to depend on the power of the gospel to bring life.
- Old Story New by Marty Machowski
- Long Story Short by Marty Machowski
- The Gospel Story for Kids Children’s Ministry Curriculum by Marty Machowski
- The Ology: Ancient Truths, Ever New by Marty Machowski
- The Big Picture Story Bible by David Helm
- The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name by Sally Lloyd-Jones
- Promise and Deliverance (pdf) by S. G. DeGraaf
Get a FREE eBook to strengthen your family discipleship!
The back-to-school season is stressful for moms and dads. New rhythms of school, sports, and other extracurricular activities can quickly fill up a family’s already busy calendar. Where do busy parents look for resources on discipling their family well? Aside from prioritizing church, what else can Christian parents do to instill healthy spiritual habits in their household?
Matt Chandler and Adam Griffin cover these questions and more in Family Discipleship: Leading Your Home through Time, Moments, and Milestones. And we’re excited to offer this book to you for FREE as an eBook today.
Click on the link below to get instant access to your FREE Family Discipleship eBook now!