Nancy Guthrie talks with Justin Taylor and Dane Ortlund about how Bible teachers can build a library of useful resources.
Taylor and Ortlund discuss books they believe are essential for the Bible teacher, publishing projects they’re most pleased to have been a part of, as well as what they’re working on now. They also talk about what makes an effective Bible teacher and how to become a better one.
Resources suggested by Taylor and Ortlund:
- How to Read a Book by Mortimer Adler
- Knowing the Bible study guide series
- Introductions to Bible sections and other ESV Study Bible resources
- According to Plan by Graeme Goldsworthy
- The Bible Speaks Today commentary series