- allowing those you teach to discover what the book is about;
- Paul’s love expressed in this personal letter;
- connecting propositions in Paul’s arguments; and
- the better by far of being with Christ at death vs. the resurrection of the body.
Here are some additional audio resources that you may find helpful in preparing to teach Philippians:
- Hans Bayer on context, outline, and thought flow in Philippians
- Dick Lucas sermons on Philippians
- John Piper sermons on Philippians
- Philippians: A 12-Week Study by Ryan Kelly
- Philippians: The Fellowship of the Gospel by R. Kent Hughes
- Let’s Study Philippians by Sinclair B. Ferguson
- Basics for Believers: An Exposition of Philippians by D. A. Carson
- Message of Philippians: Jesus Our Joy by Alec Motyer
Get a FREE eBook to strengthen your family discipleship!
The back-to-school season is stressful for moms and dads. New rhythms of school, sports, and other extracurricular activities can quickly fill up a family’s already busy calendar. Where do busy parents look for resources on discipling their family well? Aside from prioritizing church, what else can Christian parents do to instill healthy spiritual habits in their household?
Matt Chandler and Adam Griffin cover these questions and more in Family Discipleship: Leading Your Home through Time, Moments, and Milestones. And we’re excited to offer this book to you for FREE as an eBook today.
Click on the link below to get instant access to your FREE Family Discipleship eBook now!