In this episode of Help Me Teach the Bible, I talk with Greg Beale, professor of New Testament and biblical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary, about the book of Revelation—the book of the Bible surveys say people most want to be taught to them and teachers least want to teach. We work our way through key statements from Beale’s Revelation: A Shorter Commentary to cover questions on:
- the nature of the renewal of all things; and
- central pastoral and theological themes in Revelation.
Books by Greg Beale:
- A New Testament Biblical Theology: The Unfolding of the Old Testament in the New
- Book of Revelation (New International Greek Text Commentary)
- Revelation: A Shorter Commentary
- God Dwells Among Us: Expanding Eden to the Ends of the Earth
Recommended by Beale:
- More than Conquerors: An Interpretation of the Book of Revelation by William Hendricksen
More Resources on Revelation from Crossway, the sponsor of Help Me Teach the Bible::
- Revelation: The Spirit Speaks to the Churches by James M. Hamilton Jr.
- Revelation: A 12-Week Study by Stephen Witmer