By supporting The Keller Center for Cultural Apologetics, you will help believers and churches reach our post-Christian culture.
Following Timothy Keller’s example, the center aims to raise up a new generation of bold evangelists and effective apologists who will communicate the unchanging gospel for a changing world—sharing thoughtful content via podcasts, videos, essays, books, virtual training cohorts, and more.
To do this, however, we need the support of Christians like you, who care about equipping Christians to communicate and defend the faith in a complex, skeptical age.
When you make a gift to gift to support TGC’s The Keller Center, you will help:
- Pastors seeking help applying gospel truth to complex cultural issues
- Seminary students preparing for ministry in post-Christian contexts
- Youth leaders and parents walking with young people through doubt and deconstruction
- Teenagers worried about friends losing faith because of “ex-vangelical” influencers on TikTok
- Christians seeking thoughtful answers and effective evangelistic strategies as they engage secular neighbors, colleagues, friends, and family
If you’re willing to help equip church leaders and everyday Christians to effectively proclaim and defend the gospel in our changing culture, please make your gift using the secure form below.