The Gospel Coalition just released the latest issue of Themelios. It is available as a 185-page PDF and in HTML.
Unlike the past seven issues, D. A. Carson doesn’t begin this one with an editorial but instead contributes the article for the Pastoral Pensées column.
- Carl Trueman | Minority Report: Not in the Public Interest
- Fred G. Zaspel | B. B. Warfield on Creation and Evolution
- Denny Burk | Why Evangelicals Should Ignore Brian McLaren: How the New Testament Requires Evangelicals to Render a Judgment on the Moral Status of Homosexuality
- Biblical Theology and the Ancient Near East: A Symposium on Jeffrey J. Niehaus, Ancient Near Eastern Themes in Biblical Theology
- Stephen Dempster | A Member of the Family or a Stranger? A Review Article of Jeffrey J. Niehaus, Ancient Near Eastern Themes in Biblical Theology
- William Edgar | Parallels, Real or Imagined? A Review Article of Jeffrey J. Niehaus, Ancient Near Eastern Themes in Biblical Theology
- Jeffrey J. Niehaus | How to Write—and How Not to Write—a Review: An Appreciative Response to Reviews of Ancient Near Eastern Themes in Biblical Theology by Dempster and Edgar
- D. A. Carson | Pastoral Pensées: Motivations to Appeal to in Our Hearers When We Preach for Conversion
- Book Reviews
- Old Testament | 3 reviews
- New Testament | 24 reviews
- history and historical theology | 6 reviews
- systematic theology and bioethics | 15 reviews
- ethics and pastoralia | 8 reviews
- missions and culture | 3 reviews
By the way, we’re developing plans to feature Themelios articles and reviews individually at TGC and TGC Reviews in the coming months.