Do you love the Word of God and desire to teach it to others? Are you searching for ways to be further equipped or get started as a teacher? If so, I invite you to join us for a new TGC cohort launching this fall called How to Teach the Bible.
This 8-week, virtual cohort will equip you with tools to help you understand and communicate God’s Word. Space is limited, so register today!
With your registration you will receive:
- Teaching from experienced Bible teachers, including Courtney Doctor, Julia Higgins, Kristie Anyabwile, and more
- A free book bundle of Empowered and Equipped by Julia Higgins and Literarily by Kristie Anyabwile
- An opportunity to teach a passage of Scripture and receive peer feedback
- Live Q&A with TGC staff members and guest teachers every week
- Connection and fellowship with other Bible teachers in your small group
- Free and recommended resources to continue growing as a Bible teacher
Here are the registration details:
- Thursday mornings (8-10 PST; 9-11 MST; 10-12 CST; 11-1 EST) from September 29th through November 17th
- $285 registration fee
- Attend meetings live via Zoom
- Registration opens July 15th and closes September 16th (Registration is limited to the first 200 women, so plan to register soon!)
This cohort is something we have been dreaming about and working on for a long time, and we are so excited to invite you to participate. Feel free to pass this information on to other women who share a desire to teach God’s Word. We would love to have you join us!