When it comes to the origins of the universe, what essentials need to be affirmed for a view to be biblical?
In this wide-ranging conversation, Tim Keller, Russell Moore, and Ligon Duncan discuss how the doctrine of creation makes sense of human dignity, racial equality, true peace and justice, purpose and meaning in life, and more. They also consider recent debates over the historicity of Adam and Eve.
- Theological Triage and the Doctrine of Creation (Samuel Emadi)
- Sinned in a Literal Adam, Raised in a Literal Christ (Tim Keller)
- A Theology of Creation in 12 Points (Don Carson)
- ‘Is Genesis History?’: Revisiting an Age-Old Debate (Gavin Ortlund)
- The Scopes Trial, Evolution, and the Age of the Earth (Thomas Kidd)