There are many reasons to attend TGCW20! And even more reasons to attend TGCW20 with others! Here are 20 reasons to attend the conference with a group:
1. Enjoy much-needed fellowship with your group before, during, and after the conference.
How often do you get to hang out with your friends for a couple of days without distractions?
2. Make a road trip out of it!
Take it from Mandy. It’s well worth the drive!
View this post on Instagram
Drove 19 hours to Indianapolis with these four gals to spend a few days with 8,000 sisters from all 50 states & 27 states. I'm not kidding when I'm saying The Gospel Coalition Women's Conference was one of the best experiences of my life. I'm leaving exhausted and with information overload, but I'm also leaving more in love with Savior & the Word of God. Seriously y'all spending time learning and worshiping with some freaking powerhouse women who fiercely love the Lord, His word, & His people was such an encouragement to my soul. #TGCW18 @thegospelcoalition
3. Take advantage of this opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others – both during the conference and once you return home.
Sometimes processing with others can help truths sink in deeper than they would if you just thought about it on your own.
4. Discover new restaurants together and enjoy dinner out with your old AND new friends.
We’re in downtown Indy! Who says going to TGCW20 isn’t at least a little bit about the food?
5. Save money on group discount registration!
Spending less money on registration means you have more to spend at the bookstore, right?
6. Explore the bookstore with your group and buy different books to share with each other.
Don’t forget, you can always find some extra room in your friend’s luggage to bring home all the great book deals from the conference bookstore.
7. Strengthen your church leadership team by attending the conference together.
Let TGCW20 be a time when your women’s leadership team can learn together. And, the event is already planned for you!
8. Have a friend save a seat for you when you accidentally sleep in.
You know it’s going to happen. Just accept it.
9. Going with a group makes it more affordable for everyone!
Get everyone to pitch in and share a hotel room, fuel costs, and Uber rides.
10. Go with your Steadfast Bible Study group!
Work through the Steadfast study beforehand with others who are also attending the conference, so you’ll be ready to learn together (or go through it together afterwards).
11. Experience the conference through other women’s eyes and ears.
Your own perspective is just the beginning of all that you can glean from this conference. Hearing from others will deepen your understanding and offer a point of view that you may not have otherwise considered.
12. Have late night conversations that might not normally happen in day-to-day life.
When your regular routine makes it hard to have long talks with your friends, take advantage of this time together at the conference.
13. Choose different breakout sessions and compare notes afterwards.
Hear what your friends, sisters, mom, and others heard at their breakout session, and share with them what you learned.
14. Catch up with friends from around the country, all in one place.
TGCW20 is a great opportunity to meet up with a friend or family member who lives across the country from you.
15. Learn together about other ministries in the exhibit hall.
Walk around the exhibit hall with your friends and learn about the various ministries and organizations we partner with at TGCW20.
16. Pray together.
Spend time in prayer with those in your group.
17. Have fun!
You’ll get to learn together, but you’ll also laugh together. Memories will be made over early morning coffee, late night talks, and taking goofy photos at the photo booth.
18. Invite others into an experience that they might not take on their own.
Some of your friends, fellow church members, or family might need a nudge from you to attend!
19. Watch the Lord work in the lives of those around you.
See first-hand what God is doing in the lives of those you care about.
20. Worship Jesus together.
Sing, pray, and sit under the sound teaching of God’s Word together.
So, gather your friends, family, fellow church members, mom, sisters, daughters, co-workers, and neighbors, and register today for TGCW20! If your group is between 6-9 people, you can take advantage of the online group registration here. And if you have a group of 10 or more, email us at [email protected] and we’ll send you a code for further savings!