Our small army of volunteers is critical in making the conference a time of growth, encouragement, and blessing for the attendees. We rely on a committed group of people who are willing to serve joyfully and sacrificially.
Volunteers are free to attend any conference session when they are not scheduled to serve. Additionally, most of our volunteer positions allow volunteers to attend main sessions by releasing them 10-15 minutes after the session begins.
If you meet the requirements outlined below and are committed to volunteering, we look forward to receiving your application! We will get back to you within 6-8 weeks of receiving your application, and the schedules will be sent out 2-4 weeks prior to the conference.
Before you apply, please make sure that you are able to meet the following requirements:
- I am or will be 18 years of age by June 16, 2022.
- I will be available to volunteer 12-15 hours between 8:00am on June 16, 2022 and 4:00pm on June 18, 2022.
- I will watch all mandatory volunteer orientation videos.
- I allow allow The Gospel Coalition to contact me by email and/or phone with information regarding the 2022 Women’s Conference.
- I will notify TGC no later than May 16 if I need to cancel, and agree that cancellation will forfeit my registration.
- I acknowledge that travel, lodging, and other expenses are my responsibility.
If you are accepted as a volunteer, you will receive:
- Complimentary conference registration with on-demand access to all conference media—both keynote and breakout sessions.
- Exclusive TGC 2022 Women’s Conference volunteer t-shirts.
- Access to the volunteer lounge with complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Reimbursement up to $12 for meals that occur during your shifts.
- A free book each day of the conference.
- Access to attend a variety of auxiliary events hosted by partnering organizations.
- Access to our exhibit hall and TGC’s discounted conference bookstore.