In this episode of The Gospel Coalition podcast, Jen Wilkin, Sam Allberry, and Jason Cook consider how parents should instruct their kids about sexuality in the 21st century.
Jen Wilkin writes, speaks, and teaches women the Bible. She lives in Flower Mound, Texas, and her family calls The Village Church home. Wilkin is the author of None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That’s a Good Thing) and Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds.
Sam Allberry is an editor for The Gospel Coalition, a global speaker for Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, and a pastor based in Maidenhead, UK. He is the author of a number of books, including Is God Anti-Gay?.
Jason Cook is an editor for The Gospel Coalition, focusing on pastoral ministry and integrating faith and work. He is associate pastor of preaching at Fellowship Memphis.
You can listen to this episode of The Gospel Coalition podcast here.
- Let’s Cast a Vision for Mere Sexuality (Todd Wilson)
- 9 Things You Should Know About Pornography and the Brain (Joe Carter)
- How to Destroy Your Marriage Before It Begins (Garrett Kell)
- Why God’s Sexual Ethic Is Good for the World (Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield, and Jackie-Hill Perry)
- How Celibacy Can Fulfill Your Sexuality (Sam Allberry)