- Love is indispensable to church singing that pleases God.
- Our singing is for God’s glory and the edification of the body of Christ.
- We ought to sing to the Lord new songs.
- Church singing should swim in its own history of church singing.
- Sing the Psalms.
- We should strive for excellence in the musicality and the poetry of the songs we sing.
- The main sound to be heard in the worship music is the sound of the congregation singing.
- The congregation should also be stretched from time to time to learn new songs and broaden its musical horizons.
- The texts of our songs should be matched with fitting musicality and instrumentation.
- All of our songs should employ manifestly biblical lyrics.
Thabiti AnyabwilePure Church
Kevin DeYoungDeYoung, Restless, and Reformed
Kidd and TaylorEvangelical History
Melissa KrugerWit’s End
Ray OrtlundChrist is Deeper Still
Erik RaymondOrdinary Pastor
Justin TaylorBetween Two Worlds
Trevin WaxKingdom People
Jared WilsonThe Gospel-Driven Church
- Conference Media
- Read the Bible
- New City Catechism