Sam Allberry—editor for TGC, speaker for RZIM, founding editor of Living Out, and author of Is God Anti-Gay?—addressing the Church of England General Synod in London this week.
- You Are Not Your Sexuality (Sam Allberry)
- Isn’t the Christian View of Sexuality Dangerous and Harmful? (Sam Allberry)
- How Can the Church Help Those Battling Same-Sex Attraction? (Sam Allberry)
- What Christians Just Don’t Get About LGBT Folks (Rosaria Butterfield)
- Why Is God’s Sexual Ethic Good for the World? (Jackie Hill Perry, Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield)
- How Celibacy Can Fulfill Your Sexuality (Sam Allberry)