- You Are Not Your Sexuality (Sam Allberry)
- Isn’t the Christian View of Sexuality Dangerous and Harmful? (Sam Allberry)
- How Can the Church Help Those Battling Same-Sex Attraction? (Sam Allberry)
- What Christians Just Don’t Get About LGBT Folks (Rosaria Butterfield)
- Why Is God’s Sexual Ethic Good for the World? (Jackie Hill Perry, Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield)
- How Celibacy Can Fulfill Your Sexuality (Sam Allberry)
In a season of sorrow? This FREE eBook will guide you in biblical lament
Lament is how we bring our sorrow to God—but it is a neglected dimension of the Christian life for many Christians today. We need to recover the practice of honest spiritual struggle that gives us permission to vocalize our pain and wrestle with our sorrow.
In Dark Clouds, Deep Mercy, pastor and TGC Council member Mark Vroegop explores how the Bible—through the psalms of lament and the book of Lamentations—gives voice to our pain. He invites readers to grieve, struggle, and tap into the rich reservoir of grace and mercy God offers in the darkest moments of our lives.
Click on the link below to get instant access to your FREE Dark Clouds, Deep Mercy eBook now!