The Gospel Coalition has released the August 2017 issue of Themelios, which has 180 pages of editorials, articles, and book reviews. It is freely available in three formats: (1) PDF, (2) web version, and (3) Logos Bible Software. A print edition will be available for purchase in several weeks from Wipf and Stock.
Links to editorials, articles, and book reviews in Themelios 42.2 are included below.
- D. A. Carson | Editorial: On Knowing When to Resign
- Daniel Strange | Strange Times: The ‘Only’ Option
- John C. Wingard Jr. | Confession of a Reformed Philosopher: Why I Am a Compatibilist about Determinism and Moral Responsibility
- J. Daniel McDonald | Natural Selection and an Epistemology of Evil: An Incompatible Pair
- Jacob Shatzer | Wendell Berry’s ‘Risk’: In the Middle on Gay Marriage?
- Obbie Tyler Todd | The Preeminence of Knowledge in John Calvin’s Doctrine of Conversion and Its Influence Upon His Ministry in Geneva
- Christopher Woznicki | Redeeming Edwards’s Doctrine of Hell: An ‘Edwardsean’ Account
- George A. Terry | A Missiology of Excluded Middles: An Analysis of the T4T Scheme for Evangelism and Discipleship
- Book Reviews