The Gospel Coalition just released the December 2015 issue of Themelios, which has 193 pages of editorials, articles, and book reviews. It is freely available in three formats: (1) PDF, (2) web version, and (3) Logos Bible Software. A print edition will be available for purchase in several weeks from Wipf and Stock.
Links to editorials, articles, and book reviews in Themelios 40.3 are included below:
- D. A. Carson | Editorial: On Disputable Matters
- Michael J. Ovey | Off the Record: Is the Wrath of God Extremist?
- Jeremy R. Treat | More than a Game: A Theology of Sport
- Rob Smith | The Amorality of Atheism
- Andrew J. Spencer | Beyond Christian Environmentalism: Ecotheology as an Over-Contextualized Theology
- Daniel Strange | Rooted and Grounded? The Legitimacy of Abraham Kuyper’s Distinction between Church as Institute and Church as Organism, and Its Usefulness in Constructing an Evangelical Public Theology
- Andrew Ballitch | “Not to Behold Faith, But the Object of Faith”: The Effect of William Perkins’s Doctrine of the Atonement on his Preaching of Assurance
- Matthew Barrett | Pastoral Pensées: The Duty of a Pastor: John Owen on Feeding the Flock by Diligent Preaching of the Word
- Book Reviews