The Gospel Coalition just released the latest issue of Themelios, which has 200 pages of columns, articles, and book reviews. It is freely available in three different formats:
- PDF (ideal for printing)
- Logos edition (ideal for research and mobile access)
- web version (ideal for interacting and sharing)
It contains the following 70 contributions:
- D. A. Carson | EDITORIAL: The Hole in the Gospel
- Michael J. Ovey | OFF THE RECORD: Liberty, What Crimes Are Committed in Thy Name?
- Keith Ferdinando | Jesus, the Theological Educator
- Gavin Ortlund | “The Voice of His Blood”: Christ’s Intercession in the Thought of Stephen Charnock
- Robert Caldwell | The Ministerial Ideal in the Ordination Sermons of Jonathan Edwards: Four Theological Portraits
- Melvin Tinker | Secularisation: Myth or Menace? An Assessment of Modern ‘Worldliness’
- Andrew David Naselli | PASTORAL PENSÉES: 12 Reasons You Should Pray Scripture
- 63 book reviews
Don Carson includes this announcement at the end of his editorial:
Charles Anderson began serving as managing editor of Themelios shortly after The Gospel Coalition began producing Themelios in 2008. We announce with regret that he is stepping down and acknowledge with gratitude his singular contribution.
Our new managing editor is Dr Brian Tabb, assistant professor of biblical studies and assistant dean at Bethlehem College and Seminary in Minneapolis. Some readers will recognize his name from the reviews he has already written for Themelios. Dr Tabb may be contacted at brian.tabb [at] thegospelcoalition.org.