The Gospel Coalition (TGC) is seeking an experienced major gift fundraiser to help further its mission of promoting gospel-centered ministry to the next generation.
As Regional Director, this person will help develop fundraising activities and planned giving for a portfolio of major donors within a region of the United States (determined based on the candidate). He or she will represent all program areas of TGC, both international and domestic.
The Regional Director will steward high-capacity relationships and develop new, long-term relationships that align the donors’ desires and abilities with God’s mission through TGC. He or she will be a self-starter, maintaining an active schedule of personal visits and other communication methods in a portfolio management strategy that engages donors with opportunities for meaningful partnership.
The Regional Director will travel regionally, nationwide, and internationally as needed and will also be part of growing a national major gifts strategy.
- Personal devotion to Jesus Christ and membership in a local church.
- Agreement with TGC’s Confessional Statement and Theological Vision for Ministry without mental reservation.
- Sense a strong calling to the ministry and work of TGC.
- At least 5 years experience in raising $1 million or more annually in current gift income (or a similar record of strength).
- An earned bachelor’s degree, with at least 12 credit hours of college-level biblical studies preferred.
- Experience with a wide variety of fundraising concepts.
- Ability to travel 50 to 80 nights per year.
- May office out of the home and live anywhere in the country.
- Full benefit-eligible position with a generous retirement package.
- Start date and salary will be negotiable based on the candidate.
- Will report to the Director of Donor Ministries and work closely with the Executive Director.
- To apply, submit CV/resume and cover letter to giving [at] thegospelcoalition.org. We will begin engaging with applications in mid-February.