On this episode of Help Me Teach the Bible, I sat down with Trevin Wax—writer, TGC blogger, Religion New Service contributor, and managing editor of The Gospel Project, a gospel-centered small group curriculum for all ages published by LifeWay Christian Resources. Wax presents the three questions every teacher needs to ask when preparing to teach as well as what makes teaching genuinely gospel-centered according to his book, Gospel-Centered Teaching: Showing Christ in All the Scripture.
Resources mentioned by Trevin Wax:
- The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook
- The Big Picture Story Bible by David Helm
- The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones
- According to Plan by Graeme Goldsworthy
- God’s Big Picture by Vaughan Roberts
- Reading God’s Story: A Chronological Daily Bible by George Guthrie
- Read the Bible for Life by George Guthrie
You can listen to the episode here.