Kindle Deal: An excellent book from Timothy Lane and Paul David Tripp: How People Change. FREE.
1. Must-read from Ross Douthat – The Challenge of Pluralism
2. Interesting article on the politics and news-gathering of millennials: Isolated in the Information Age
3. Eric Geiger - 3 Questions to Help You Manage Your Boss
4. David Murray – Ten Reasons Why the KJV is Still the Most-Read Version
5. Aaron Armstrong - God Might Call You To Be Ignored
6. My Alaskan friend, Leslie Leyland Fields, interacts with my recent post on repentance and adds some great photos: When Animals Fall from the Sky + The Last (Best) Thing We Don’t Think We Need
7. Michael Bird – The Continuing Triumph of the “Mediating” Perspective on Paul