What is Cross?
Cross is a student missions conference…
- for worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ,
- who upholds the universe by the word of his power,
- has absolute authority over all the nations and peoples of earth,
- freely offers to all forgiveness of sins on the basis of his death and resurrection,
- summons all the peoples of earth to repent and believe in his name,
- and gives eternal joy in his presence to all who do.
- for centering on the gospel of God concerning the death and resurrection of his Son—the only message by which God saves from his own wrath those who hear and believe.
- for clarifying Christ’s saving mission to the unreached peoples of the world, providing solid, biblical foundations for that mission in doctrines of sovereign grace.
- for praying to the Lord of the harvest that he might send out laborers into his harvest.
- for emboldening thousands with biblical truth to embrace the mission and go to the peoples yet unreached.
- for sobering all with the prospect of inevitable suffering for the sake of Christ’s name.
- for connecting goers with persons and churches and agencies who will help equip and position them for maximum Gospel-spreading among the unreached peoples for the name of Christ.
and thus for…
- obeying the command of the Lord to make disciples of all nations,
- pressing with eagerness toward the coming of Christ,
- preparing for the Lord Jesus the reward of his suffering,
- relieving as much suffering as we can, especially eternal suffering,
- loving our neighbor by giving our lives for the greatest and longest good of the world,
- and fulfilling the purpose for which God created the world—that the earth would be full of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
Pastors and campus workers, you’re gonna want to bring your students here. Parents you’re going to want to invest in your sons and daughters this way. Check out the full conference information and join us December 27-30, 2013 in Louisville, KY for the glory of God and the salvation of the nations!