Search

Yes, there are already lots of study Bibles, but I am still very excited about this new one. If the ESV Study Bible contains the class lectures, the Gospel Transformation Bible contains the sermon notes. I pray God uses it to awaken and strengthen our commitment to the transforming power of the gospel.

(FYI: I wrote the notes for Ephesians.)

Gospel Transformation Bible – Short Promo from Crossway on Vimeo.

Comments:

11 thoughts on “Gospel Transformation Bible”

1. Daniel says:

Wow. Exciting. But, if this Study Bible is like sermon notes, why is there a woman contributing to it?

2. Richard Hutto says:

Daniel, if your being serious, I would love to see how your understanding of scripture’s Complementarian passages prohibits women from writing study notes for the bible? And I’m not trying to bait you, I would just like to know your reasoning.

3. Jeremiah says:

Richard, i think Daniel is asking either a serious question or a baiting question.
    The reasoning might be that as follows-
    ‘A woman is not permitted to teach or exercise authority over a man, and men reading their study notes are being taught by a woman.’

Not a air tight defense of position but I can see how some would make the leap.

I saw a recent book on grace, written by a woman, and endorsed by some of the guys here on GC, one would ask why would you so heartedly endorse a book by a woman but not let here speak from the pulpit?

4. Richard Hutto says:

I think the reasoning is that many hold (myself included) to the belief that a woman’s lack of authority to teach a man is limited to the local church context which includes the elder/member relationship that exists only in a local manifestation of the church. My thoughts at least.

5. Paul Janssen says:

People would complain about a woman writing for this, before they would complain about people writing sermon notes for others to use so they don’t have to do their own work? That’s quite some theology of preaching there. Smh

6. Carol R says:

WILL THERE BE A LARGE PRINT VERSION?

7. Marco says:

Hi everybody, I’m an Italian man decided to send a message which will describe my personality. Long ago there were transmitted values, and at that time people felt it more consideration. Nowadays, the observance of these principles has started a process of decay. This consideration of the values is not only vital in personal relationships between men and women, but also towards present and future society, which learns and will learns our behaviour patterns. All this means that the more time passes, the less importance has the lives of others. A couple must have a very strong faith in order to address all the problems that life delivers, so it is necessary that each other are offset by a fidelity that is based precisely on the concepts above. My main characteristic is focused on being God-loving, for this reason i’m very reliable in relationships. Nobody is perfect, but this particular side makes safer a person who is interested to become a part of my life. I am willing to start something special that will lead to the development of a more solid bond. I’m available to relocate everywhere because for me geographical distance is purely a matter of jumping on a plane and next second virtual world became reality. Whatsapp: +447937463555; Viber: +393409282577; skype: testifi87; email:testify2087@gmail.com

8. bodog says:

Hi. I’m looking for a good site that offers creative writing prompts or creative writing exercises since I heard that anyone who is serious about writing should do creative writing exercises. So does anyone know of a good one?.

9. Great, thanks for sharing this article post. Keep writing.

10. deutsch says:

Very good blog article.Much thanks again. Cool.