@KingSolomon
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

@MoabiteMan
RT @KingSolomon Answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. // Very subtle dude! Talk to me in person next time!

@SonsOfAdonijah
Hey folks, check out Solomon. He’s at it again. Typical! RT @KingSolomon Answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

@EdomRules
@SonsOfAdonijah @MoabiteMan At least everyone can see what he’s really like. #insults #namecalling #immature

@MoabiteMan
Hey @KingSolomon, at least have the guts to tell who u r talking about.

@SonsOfAdonijah
Don’t bother @MoabiteMan, he won’t give you an answer. #yellowbellied

@QueenOfSheba
Did I miss something? How do we know hes thinking about anyone in particular?

@EdomRules
@QueenOfSheba, do they teach you grammar in Queen School? Can I buy an apostrophe please?! #he’s

@QueenOfSheba
Hilarious. I just think @KingSolomon usually makes a lot of sense.

@EdomRules
@QueenOfSheba, I’d say he makes more money than he makes sense!

@SonsOfAdonijah
Boom goes the dynamite! @EdomRules @QueenOfSheba

@KingLemuel
Great stuff here. RT @KingSolomon Answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

@Agur_iffic
RT @King Solomon Answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. // Nice! #crazymadwisdom

@SonsOfAdonijah
Fan boys! @KingLemuel @Agur_iffic

@EdomRules
Seriously, this has to stop. I thought the God of Israel was better than this.

@SonsOfAdonijah
The God I worship doesn’t call his beloved creatures fools.

@MoabiteMan
Still no answer from @KingSolomon. Figures. The guy is too busy counting his gold and killing my people. #hypocrite

@EdomRules
I wonder if he knows the pain he’s caused. Runs in the family. #rememberuriah

@SonsOfAdonijah
@EdomRules@MoabiteMan I guess we’re just “fools.” Not worth the king’s time

@SleepySluggard
RT @EdomRules @MoabiteMan I guess we’re just “fools.” Not worth the king’s time. // Probably working on those fortune cookie thingys! #latetotheparty

@SonsOfAdonijah
Or planning another wedding!!

@EdomRules
Or collecting more exotic animals. #cruelty #baboonsareourfriends #animalshavefeelingstoo

@MoabiteMan
I just hope @KingSolomon can learn from this mistake and stop these hurtful tweets.

@KingSolomon
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

Comments:

18 thoughts on “When Solomon Tweeted”

1. Melody says:

I love this lol. This is so great! I’ve never wanted to be a queen before. lol

2. Dan Phillips says:

Thanks a lot. Now I get to spend the rest of my day wishing I’d thought of this first.

(Seriously: brilliant idea, marvelous execution. Really terrific, Joe.)

3. Dan Phillips says:

…and by “Joe,” of course I mean “Kevin.”

4. Scott says:

Is this a passive-aggressive way to excuse acting like a jerk on twitter? I’ll give it to you Kevin, you managed to both be defensive & on the offensive at the same time. Very clever.

5. Dan Phillips says:

“Scott” = Twitter name @MoabiteMan.

6. This is a good illustration. During my first few years as Christian I can’t fathom how much time I wasted getting into useless debates with people (especially unbelievers).

7. ScotT says:

Thank you Dan. Coming from one of the esteemed Pyro guys, resident experts in snark, condescension, and arrogance, I take that as a backhanded compliment.

8. Dan Phillips says:

Some people say “Bingo.”

Others show bingo.

9. ScotT says:

Some people look in the mirror.

Others blog.

10. Ignore the whiny Moabite Man behind the curtain. Nice one Kevin.

11. anaquaduck says:

Those who disregard discipline despise themselves, but those who heed correction gain understanding @ born before the oceans 15:32 8:24