This was the best Super Bowl commercial:

Comments:

14 thoughts on “In Case You Missed It”

1. Rachael Starke says:

Well, I certainly teared up, but my cynic husband said “Bummer it was a Dodge. They make [skuablon-y] trucks”. :)

2. Mark says:

Love the message; don’t love that it’s used to sell a car.

3. Cheryl says:

Thanks for sharing this-I DID miss it. Our family took one look at the halftime show and the go daddy commercials, and put a family movie into the bluray. #sorryImissedit

4. Greg says:

While the words were true, Paul Harvey got too sappy and sentimental with such things. The best commercial was the Wheat Thins one with the Yeti. Hilarious.

5. Charlie says:

I don’t get why people like this commercial or cry over it.

6. Anne Stokes says:

Great spot! Loved it. By the way, “RAM will contribute up to $1,000,000 to the National FFA Foundation based on the views of the video and activity on the website.” Just FYI.

7. AL says:

Too bad it’s sacreligious.

8. Bryan says:

@ AL – that was my thought, well produced commercial, but completely untrue Biblically.

9. Kevin Davis says:

that was my thought, well produced commercial, but completely untrue Biblically

Seriously? Do you people lack something called imagination. Yes, we are all aware that there’s no 8th day creation of the farmer — but that doesn’t make it sacrilegious. This Calvinist nitpicking is what gives Calvinism a bad name.

10. Trevor Minyard says:

Yea…dodge is the worst car brand on the planet.

11. I can’t believe I missed that commercial. It kinda makes me want to be a farmer.

12. AJG says:

Too bad these types of farmers are practically non-existant now. Farming is a corporate, high-tech industry today that bears little resemblance to the images in this commercial. Family farmers can feed their families, but they can’t feed the world.