The Gospel Coalition National Conference, running Saturday through Wednesday in Orlando, features a packed schedule of talks, panels, workshops, and meetings. We have planned a full agenda but expect Rosen Shingle Creek to be place where you can slow down and enjoy seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and celebrating God’s work in our world.
To help you manage your personal TGC13 schedule, find your meeting rooms, and learn more about the speakers and sponsors, we have produced an app just for the conference. When you download this app, you can see the full TGC13 schedule and customize it by marking the sessions and events you plan to attend. You can track the #TGC13 conversation on Twitter to see what others are learning and set reminders so you don’t miss anything on your unique itinerary. In sum, the app allows you to:
- Read the full roster and bios of more than 80 speakers and see what events they’ll lead throughout the conference.
- Quickly orient yourself to Rosen Shingle Creek by using detailed maps we’ve created just for TGC13.
- Browse all your dining options on the grounds.
- See the full list of TGC13 exhibitors and their booth locations.
- Track #TGC13 on Twitter, including conference announcements from the @TGC team.
- Browse the complete schedule with the option to add notifications for certain events.